The leading event for the TV industry
The Future of Broadcasting is the leading event for the tv industry, bringing together over 150 senior decision makers from across the content.
Exploring all aspects of the ongoing revolution in content production and consumption, The Future of Broadcasting 2017 provided delegates with a unique learning and networking experience. Hot topics under the spotlight last year included assessing OTT's future; harnessing data analytics; capitalising on social media; maximising advertising's potential and much more.
Highlights in 2017:
- Networking with 150 senior broadcasting professionals from across the continent
- Discovered how the industry is evolving to align with current trends
- Learned how disruption is forcing a radical rethink of established approaches
- Heard where the industry looks likely to be in 1 year, 5 years and beyond
- Enjoyed drinks with your peers in a laidback and comfortable environment